Sunday, January 31, 2016

Inspiration

Last night I had the chance to spend the night with some great people, eating great food and watching an inspiring demo. Last night we went to the Ging Wu Chinese New Year banquet. The black belts and students of the Ging Wu association put down a demonstration that was very impressive. The skill, control and flow in their forms were very awesome and very inspiring. On the way back home, I was thinking about our role in the IHC and are we inspiring other students at SRKF. I know for sure there are many individuals that are. Some are always an inspiration for myself. I'm hoping that there is at least one student that I get to inspire. Hard Work, Repetition, Visibility, Eye for Details, Determination, Perfection. It is work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment