Sunday, January 24, 2016

Next Year...

We are getting ready for the big finale of the year. For me, this is the peak of the year but also inspiration to keep on going. I do not want to fall behind after the banquet has ended. I'm trying to change my life in a sustainable way. A way that I can continue on with. At the same time there is always growth. No matter what we do and how great our success, we learn and grow as individuals and as a team.

I have a message to all on the group new and veterans -

For Sheep members who are taking a break of the program - I hope you find a way to continue to evolve and grow. Remember that the fact that you are not in the team does not mean you can't ask for help or share your journey.

For new Monkey members - you have made a decision that will change your life. Ask questions. Seek for help (even if you think you do not need it). We are all struggling in life and we can all learn from each other.

For Sheep members transforming into Monkeys... try to make this year a better year. If you have had struggles this year - let the team know, blog about it. The power of the team is greater than the power of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment