Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

This year was not as good as it could have been for me personally. I did not get all the numbers I set for myself, I did not achieve my personal goals, I had (and still suffering from) a shoulder and low back injuries. I have some regrets for the things I did not do, the things I did not start, the things I did not complete. The year of the sheep is ending in few hours and I'm not going to be able to change that.

At the same time I did have plenty of accomplishment. I did practice Lion Dance, I practice the Dragon and more so the head of the Dragon, I was actively helping 2 of the candidates in their preparations to grade, I continued to improve and advance my teaching skills - both for the kids and the adults curriculum, I was able to successfully help organize another Tiger Challenge.

In less than 4 hours a new year is upon us. The year of the Monkey. Putting my current year's regrets aside. Starting with a new slate. There is much to accomplish this year. May it be as good (or better) as the year of the Sheep was.

No comments:

Post a Comment