Sunday, February 14, 2016

Growing Up

Many times, especially at work, I find myself doing something without becoming really good at it. It is good enough and I pass it on to someone else and I move to the next thing. In Kung Fu I've been trying to figure out where I would like to grow into in the future. Doing everything is not possible (unless I leave my work...) but I have yet to decide what it is that I want to do. I like it all - the physical and the mental, learning and teaching, forms, weapons, techniques, grappling, sparring, energy, etc. At this point I'm just doing what I can (and loving it...) and I hope that one day I will figure it out what I want to be when I grow up. 


1 comment:

  1. I feel like this a lot too. Hopefully I'll find enough time in my lifetime to fit in a lot of the things that I value.

    ReplyDelete