Sunday, November 1, 2015

"I wanna be somebody else"

"...Doctor, doctor won't you please prescribe me somethin
A day in the life of someone else?
Cuz I'm a hazard to myself

Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
Its bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else"
...Pink

I was doing some thinking lately and I believe I was trying to be someone else... I am trying to look at other successful people and hoping that I can do what they do. Well, it doesn't work. It leads to frustration and anger. Anger that I can't do what these other people are doing. That I can't do it as good as they are.

It is not going to happen. I can't just be somebody else. I'm going to evaluate where I want to be and what I want to achieve. Reviewing MY goals from the begining of the year and figuring our what I do next.

It is going to take few days/weeks of adjustments and then I hope I will be back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment