Sunday, November 8, 2015

A Proud Parent

When I started training, it was because of few reasons that did not change much along the years. However there is one reason why I keep training that I never thought would be. I never thought that I would be able to stand in front of students and lead a class (especially kids). I never thought that I will enjoy it and that it will be an important reason for me continuing with Kung Fu.

When I teach the kids classes I feel a great responsibility to help the kids reach their potential, to make them better people, to empower them to do better.

At the end of the kids grading this past weekend I was looking at the parents as their kids were called to receive their new belt. Their was one specific moment that caught my eye. When Mr. Wilson stepped forward I was looking at his mom and her facial reaction showed how proud she was and that made me feel so good. It was a priceless moment for me. This is why I love (teaching) Kung Fu.

No comments:

Post a Comment