Sunday, November 15, 2015

Breathing

Connect my spirit and body. Breath.

Trying to ignore what is happening out there. Trying to ignore the response of people to the events. Trying to ignore evil. Trying to ignore hypocrisy. Trying to ignore the shouting and yelling.

Breathing in. I'm closing my eyes. Breathing out. I'm in peace with my self.
Breathing in. I'm opening my eyes. Breathing out. I'm in peace with my surrounding.

The last few weeks have been hard on my body. My lower back started acting up again and joined forces with my shoulder pain and my hips. It is very limiting and painful. I'm trying different ways to resolve it but nothing yet, I'm going to try a new chiro who I hope will be able to remedy my aching body.

Last Friday, I was in the Dragon head for the first time in a while. While I'm sure there are many things to fix and get better at, I think it was not bad going thru the dance for the first time. I will have to get my body in better shape, especially my shoulder, if I want to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment