Sunday, October 25, 2015

Win or Lose

I don't like loosing. I wasn't planning to compete in the sparring events but I was not going to let sifu Regier get the gold without a fight... Both matches I started good and then I lost my energy. I get tired too fast and this is something I need to work on. I lost the match but I gained so much. So I actually won?

This year my son Kobe was in the opening Lion Dance. I felt so proud. All my kids participated and while some did better than others in terms of medals, they've all did great and conquered their fears or obtained their goals.

Now that my kids are older I would like to judge in one of the little kids events. I've never done it and I will have to make sure there is another person that can work with me on organizing the event (anyone?).

I feel it was another successful day and I enjoyed being around a group of people who want to better themselves and others. I think this one was a knockout - definitely a WIN for me.


2 comments:

  1. I intend to be around next year and would love to learn how everything runs behind the scenes a bit. So keep me in mind for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to be around next year too & can help out too.

    ReplyDelete