Sunday, October 11, 2015

Past paths

I've talked about trying to choose the right path in the last few months. Looking at the past there are always questions that surface about what if. 

Many decisions in our life are changing the direction we are going. By choosing one path we open possibilities and also close some. Choosing to move to Canada is one of the bigger decisions I had to make. It was not an easy decision and it is not easy now. Not being close to family. Not being able to help my parents. Not letting my kids the interaction with their cousins that they would had if we stayed. 

Now visit my sister and seeing how my kids play and enjoy being with her kids makes all these emotions and doubts come up again. It is not easy but I realize that we can't do everything be everywhere. 

I'm looking around me and I know I need to be happy. I have a great family. I have a home and the means to live well. I'm healthy (mostly...). I know that this is what I need to preserve no matter what path I choose. 

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you with utmost certainty that we all are the better for you moving to Canada. You make a huge difference in a lot of lives here.

    ReplyDelete