Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Planning and Scheduling

Planning and scheduling was the key for me so far this year. The consistency of doing push-ups, sit-up and running on a regular basis, doing my forms on specific days.

The hardest time was when I was on vacation for 3 weeks. We were away from home and I was away from my routine. This is one of my main challenges – keeping up with my tasks while on vacation.
I was able to keep most of my numbers. I have a calculated field that tells me what will be my projected number by the end of the year if I keep the pace I got so far. For push-ups and sit-ups I’m doing pretty well. I have 37,546 push-ups and 37,391 sit-ups. The projected numbers are 50,757 and 50,547 by the end of the year. Forms are not great but not too bad as well. I scaled down because of my shoulder injury but I hope to pick it up after the grading. I’m at 654 repetitions of my hand form and 567 repetitions of my weapon form.  I plan to have few days of forms marathons to catch up.

On the personal goals I had some successes and some failures. I was able to eat healthier. I lost more than 10lb. I’m really happy with this one and this is something I’m going to sustain in the future. The goal I was not successful with was work related and because of changes in my role at work I was unable to commit myself to it. I am going to try hard on this one as well as I have 3 more months…

No comments:

Post a Comment