Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Healthier

It is so cold and so dark. I feel like I need to hibernate. Signing up to the Mud-Hero race made me feel so good. I'm starting to plan camping trips, kayaking, hiking. Just need to wait few more months and it will be summer again.

When I feel down at Kung Fu, I think of WHY. Why am I doing it. This always brings me into training mode. The reasons changed along the years but unlike the seasons, I don't need to wait for summer to enjoy the benefits of it.

One of my personal challenges this year was to become healthier. I stop drinking coke and ice-caps. I'm trying to eat better. I stopped going to fast food places. And of-course I exercise a lot. I've lost between 10-15lb (depending on the day - as our scale is not very reliable). It feels good to get back to my weight from 20 years ago...

1 comment:

  1. You've traveled far in your journey this year and it was great to watch you. I'm very happy that you and Sharida are on team Mud Hero again. As for weight, it's how your pants fit and how you feel and yes, I've noticed that your pants have gotten baggier. :)

    ReplyDelete