Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Excited

Everyone around me is sick. People coughing at work. Kids sick at home. There are sick people everywhere. I really hope I'm not going to get sick now. My body is still aching from the sickness I had 3 weeks ago.

In the last few days I've been eating cleaner. Actually, I've been eating better in the last year but still had a treat once in a while. This week I had only real food and fruits. It has been good so far. No major cravings.

Needless to say I'm nervous but in the last few days I'm also getting very excited. I was reviewing the whole curriculum and realized how much I have learned in the last few years and how much I've learned in the last few months. There were many light bulb moments and "that feels good" moments this year. I'm sure that for some people I might still look clumsy but it is a much better clumsy than what I was a year ago :-).




7 comments:

  1. Good luck! I really hope you stay healthy too! Here's prayin' for ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that! It's a better clumsy, I going to have to use it :) Saturday will be amazing, you are amazing! I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have grown a lot over the past year - very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will do awesome this Saturday. It's been great watching and getting to know you over the past year. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of a quote from the movie Six Sense, substitute dead for sick and it reads:
    I see sick people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're sick.

    Sending you healthy wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am crossing my fingers for you! Best of luck to both you and Randy!!!!

    ReplyDelete