Sunday, April 7, 2019

what is the point?

While being part of the IHC I had to blog once a week. I try to keep this up as I believe that all I do during IHC year should be sustainable and done even when I am not part of the IHC.

But sometimes I wonder... The last few posts, are getting almost zero traction. Almost no one is reading them. So what is the point?

I guess that these blogs are mostly for me to benefit from and not necessarily for others. So it doesn't really matter who and how many people are reading my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I read all your posts and I get a lot out of them. I admit that I am way behind since my dad's health issues but I do appreciate your journal and the engagement you always show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I double posted, hence the deletion. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete