Sunday, July 2, 2017

Thankfulness - Canada Day



I saw a post recently about thankfulness and in this post the author (who is Canadian) challenged everyone to say Thank You instead of Sorry. Simple but might not be so easy for Canadians, eh?

Yesterday we celebrated Canada Day. 150 years. The number is actually irrelevant in a way as in my opinion the celebration is about being Canadian and having the privileges (and responsibilities) as a Canadian. It doesn't really matter to me what and how it happened 150 years ago. Everything was different back then and life for everyone was not easy as it is for us in Canada today.

These are the best demos. The ones we perform for random crowds of people. I love seeing the excitement from kids seeing the dragon or lion coming their way, I love seeing the people who get stuck in the middle and slowly making their way out of the performance area as they don't want the dragon to see them. But what I like the most about the demos during Canada Day  is the fact that we have multiple demos and that we socialize in between the demos.

Thanks for everyone who share the day we me yesterday. It was lots of FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment