Sunday, July 30, 2017

Awarness

It is very interesting how the same concept might work differently along the years and in different environments.

Starting at Kung Fu I was growing my attention to details on the mechanics of how to do each technique. Spending time trying to understand how I'm supposed to be positioned and how to execute.

At work, I used to be detailed oriented and to be able to complete  my tasks while paying attention to all details.

Now things have changed.

At work I've been focusing more and more about the big picture. The little details are still important but what is most important is the overall project not the individual task.

At Kung Fu, I've been paying attention to how I feel while executing each technique. If it feels right it means I'm doing the mechanics right.

So there is much changed along the years but at the same time it is still paying attention to details. Just from a different perspective. A much broader perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment