Sunday, March 5, 2017

Energy Levels

The last couple weeks are bad. I've been low on energy and I also turning into food to keep myself going. I'm trying to stay active and attend the classes but it is not the same. The worse is open training where I find myself a bit lost. I want to be in there and practice but it just not working.

Trying to figure out if there is a way to boost my energy. Power smoothie, more chocolate, a sunny vacation...

If anyone has any ideas how I can get my energy level back up - please comment.

4 comments:

  1. Are you getting enough sleep? How are your iron levels? Maybe have your thyroid checked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stress is also an energy sucker. If you are having issues at work or anywhere else that cause a little extra street it can deplete you pretty quick as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt like I had no direction at open training this past Saturday as well.. it was difficult - I just wandered around trying to look like I was doing something... like the people at the gym that are at the water cooler, but not actually working out! I like your recommendations - chocolate and sunny vacations are an excellent idea - but for now how about having a training schedule for your open training?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea about setting a schedule on what you want to work on.

    ReplyDelete