Sunday, February 26, 2017

I have a plan

Everyone tells me I'm highly organized. Some even tell me that I'm the most organized person they know. It is true. I always have a plan or two. 

Most times I'm not sure how to react to that. I always wanted to be the best in other areas. In relation to Kung fu I wanted to be the one with the best flow, the best forms, the best techniques, well you get the picture. Being best organized just doesn't cut it. 

While reading the Art of War, one of the first statements in the book is:
"A victorious leader plans for many eventualities before the battle. A defeated leader plans only few. Many options bring victory, few options bring defeat, no options at all spell disaster. "

Now I feel better with being organized and always having a plan.  

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, you can never have too many options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use some of your planning skills. Maybe you should start a class. Planning your life 101.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that quote is perfect and I need to apply it to my life more.

    ReplyDelete