Sunday, February 12, 2017

Pushing beyond my stress limits

It has been super busy at work lately. It was busy before and I had too many tasks and projects. But in the last 2 months it has been even more. I usually have a busy first quarter and then it quiets down for couple months. This year the future is not clear. I am pushed to go beyond my comfort zone and I'm not sure how it is going to work and what it will require from me.

My stress levels however have been pretty low in the last few months and for some reason, things that would have stressed me in the past are not too bad. Even the potential future change is not stressing me right now. For sure I will have to learn lots but I believe I will be able to handle it.

"If there is something you are stressing about - can you do something about it? If not, why bother stressing about it. If yes, then do something about it. No reason to be stressed!"

2 comments:

  1. In the eye of the hurricane, eh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the same thing I told myself when I was out of work and it helped me.

    ReplyDelete