Sunday, March 12, 2017

Into the unknown

When faced with unknown I can either ignore it or prepare for it.

Ignoring it and I will be faced with reality. Dropped into the deep end of the pool. Trying to keep my face up and breath.

Preparing for it, although not knowing what for, might make it easier when it happens. Some sort of emergency kit that when faced with the unknown will keep me above water.

How do you prepare? As I do not know what is ahead, I need to be prepared for everything. Keeping my skills polished and my instincts sharp. Looking around and finding other who might have walked the path before. Follow their success. Learn from their mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. Scary. But sounds a bit exciting too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the best way to be prepared is to keep the mind engaged.

    ReplyDelete