Sunday, December 6, 2015

Monkey? Bahhh, not yet. I'm still a SHEEP

It is very tempting to look at the next year of IHC and think "what will I be doing?", "what will be my goals?". But at this point I need to see where I am now in this year's of IHC.

I have some personal goals that were not at the top of my to-do list. I've been too busy with other tasks. Important as they are, I still committed to my personal goals and I plan to work on them. I still have time before the end of the year.

I planned to learn how to play the guitar. I borrowed a guitar and got some training apps but the guitar I got is a junior guitar and my fingers are too fat... I need to re-evaluate what I'm going to do. Either I need to purchase an adult guitar or maybe switch to learn how to play the piano... (as we do have one at home).

My second goal was to complete a native art project. I really neglected this and I do hope to pick it up during the holidays season. The big art project I had hoped for might need to wait for the summer (as it is outdoors) but I have some ideas for a project I can do indoors.

Focusing on what I have to do this year and accomplishing it is crucial for me before figuring out what next year will be.


1 comment:

  1. If you're interested Sifu, I am currently unable to handle the guitar I have. You're welcome to borrow it. I'ts honestly too big for me anyways. But I do love it.

    ReplyDelete