Sunday, December 13, 2015

Wasteful Time

We don't have a lot of time to spare. No matter what scale you look at it. Everyday there are so many things that need to be done. Every year there are so many goals that need to be achieved. Our life span is not long enough to all that we wish to.

However there is always wasted and better ways to manage our time. Last week I've been in some meetings at work that felt like we are missing the point and that we just wasting our time. Yesterday I went to buy some doughnuts for Hanukkah and I had to wait 15 minutes in line. Today I planned to do some work and found myself staring at Facebook posts.

How can we get to a level of efficiency without being burnt out too fast? How can I run an efficient day where every minute count and nothing is wasted? I'm going to try to log my day tomorrow and see what is happening throughout the day. It will be an interesting experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment