Sunday, February 16, 2014

Long Weekend

Lots of things happened this weekend already. Work is extremely busy and I had hopes to catch up with some work during the weekend. I doubt it will happen...

Friday night I spent 4 hours at the kwoon. It was great being back at the Sparring class. On Saturday we did form repetitions in fitness class. That is a great way to get your heart going. Then open training. I finally remember the Nunchuck form. Now I need to learn my Staff form and to get the Nunchuck form to look good. At open training I also hit my face with the staff. Then it hit the ceiling (or the other way around). I felt good with the staff but now my nose hurts.

Today we had some progress with the tiling and I hope the rest of the team will finish most of it tomorrow. It will be great to get this project done. Today I also went, for the first time this year, to the dog park. This is one of my personal goals and I hope it will get warmer soon as I don't enjoy going there when it is cold. Tomorrow I plan to learn the rest of my Staff form. I want to know it by the end of next weekend.

Snapshot:
Push-ups - 910 this week - 2,170 out of 50,000
Sit-ups - 890 this week - 2,090 out of 50,000
Nunchucks - 34 this week - 61 out of 1,000
Staff - 10 this week - 30 out of 1,000
Acts of Kindness - 17 this week - 38 out of 1,000
Plank - 14 this week - 22 out of 1,000 minutes
Horse Stance - 14 this week - 28 out of 1,000 minutes
Qi Gong - 2 this week - 6 out of 365

2 comments:

  1. I love your blogs! Sorry about your nose :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weapons to the face are never a fun thing. Can't wait to see your form!

    ReplyDelete