Wednesday, December 4, 2013

V.A.L.U.E

I'm currently taking part of a leadership program at work. I had different experiences in a variety of situations leading people and being led by people. The most obvious place for that was in the army. I had done many courses and got to see different types of leaders. Each had there own methods and ways to lead. Some were good and some not so good (or bad). I also had the chance at a very young age to supervise different groups of officers and soldiers. The experience was different as well. It takes two sides to make a good leader.

The workshops we take at work are emphasizing the core V.A.L.U.E in leadership. This stands for Value, Aptitude, Learning, Unity and Empathy. I find it very interesting and valuable to attend these workshops. I hope it will also make me a better leader at work and outside of work.

http://www.bhogroup.com/


1 comment:

  1. I've taken a few leadership courses and have always learned from them both about other people and about myself. I'd like to hear about the course you took.

    ReplyDelete