Wednesday, October 16, 2013

One Month

One month till grading (REALLY????) and I'm trying to be very careful not to get injured. Or should I say not to aggravate my existing injuries. I'm working hard at class and at the Tri-Leisure but I feel like I'm not doing enough. I want to do more but my body is tired and aching. I think it is telling me to take a vacation and I'm telling it to keep going for few more months... My chiropractor on the other hand is probably planning his vacation with all the money I'm paying him :-)

One more month. I need to push my self and practice practice practice for the next 4 weeks. If you see me blaring at the ceiling, please ask me to stop and do a form.

 

3 comments:

  1. Your blackbelt grading is one of the hardest things to prepare for, but I know you can do it. Keep working hard. But, make sure you stay healthy. You have to make it to the ceremony in January don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, I shall start with Awakening The Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sihing! Go do a form,lol....

    ReplyDelete