Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Eye for details

Eye for details is one of the qualities of a black belt. We learn a form and then we perfect it, paying attention to all the details that make this form shine. We learn a technique and then we practice and make it our instinctive moves.

Today I was learning Lao Gar step by step. I know the form but not the fine details. Today's class was great for that. We only covered the beginning of the form but I felt I learnt so much.

How is your eye for details? How many differences do you see between the 2 pictures?

5 comments:

  1. I see 1 I Ho Chuan member who read my post :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just don't have the eye for detail that we do ;)

      Delete
  2. ok, I'm bad at finding the differences in the pictures, but this is just a hello out there to you!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete