Sunday, March 10, 2013

My body is not cooperating with me...

My lower back, upper back, foot, shoulder, knees, getting dizzy fast are all impeding my progress. I guess I'm going to stop. I feel I need to have a break for a week, visit my chiropractor few times and let my body recover. The last few injuries are preventing me from properly engage my heaps when kicking and causing pain when doing some exercises.

With all the physical injuries the one I'm worried the most is my dizziness. I get dizzy really fast when doing squat thrusts, sit-ups, spinning back kicks, or any exercise the requires the head to move up and down or turn fast.

I'm keeping on going but I feel I'm not fulfilling my full potential. I hope that few visits to the chiropractor and more stretching will make it better.


2 comments:

  1. Don't forget your training like an athlete and you need to take care of yourself like one. You've got to maintain the machine or it will break down completely at one point. Have you ever had inner ear problems? Could have something to do with the dizzy spells. Hang in there!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete