Sunday, March 3, 2013

Have you seen a bully today?

I don't remember being bullied at school. First of all, it was not an issue people talked about as much as it is right now. Second, I was always big enough to avoid being physically bullied. And third, I think I was  oblivious to bullies around me.

These days I'm more concern about bullies. The thought of one of my kids being bullied at school is not letting go. I'm really hoping they are going to feel they can talk with me if something happens.

We were talking about bullying last week in the Advance Black Dragons class (great job done by Sifu Vantuil) and I was wondering how many of these kids are being bullied. Then I was wondering how many of these kids' parents are being bullied at work. I don't believe bullying stops when you grow-up. And then I was wondering if there is anyone that ever felt like he is being bullied at Kung Fu by a fellow student or an instructor. Have you seen a bully today?


No comments:

Post a Comment