Sunday, March 31, 2013

Imbalanced

This week I got scanned. My chiropractor scanned my feet. He tells me I'm imbalanced. I think I am because I have a lot of the symptoms. My wife thinks I'm imbalanced too, but this is a different story for a future blog :-).

I'm exited to get my new orthotics. I have all the symptoms of being imbalanced - knees, pelvis, shoulders and back. I have high hopes it will help me to get balanced and get my energy and ability to train harder.

Today we were doing 1,000 push-ups and sit-ups and I felt it was easier than the last time we've done it. It is still hard on my back but I'm alternating sit-ups with crunches, leg raises, etc.

This week I saw few signs of spring - motorcycles, geese, and pussy willows. It is great feeling to be out and feel the warmth of the sun (even when it is only 7 degrees). I know that the longer days and the warmer weather will also help motivating me to train Kung Fu and run more (with balance).

No comments:

Post a Comment