Sunday, June 12, 2016

What we can do

Few things happening this weekend are proving to me that we can be what we want to be if we work on it and if we put our minds into it.

First was the circus. Seeing what these daredevils can do and knowing how much training they have been putting perfecting their performance. This was really impressive.

I also did my first "behind the back" with my slashing staff. Got over my fears of smacking my head. Yay!!!

All of this takes time and more time for practicing.

I wish I could do what I want all the time... but this summarize our reality (Stressed Out lyrics):
"We used to play pretend, give each other different names,
We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away,
Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face,
Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money."

At least I can spend some of my time doing the things I like... Need to make sure it is focused time. Getting the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment