Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stop the train - I want to keep going...

Last night was exhausting mentally and I need a break. I did not have enough time to plan next year. I usually plan everything ahead of time and this year is seems that I'm easing off a bit. So today, recovering from yesterday's demonstration, I started thinking what I want to do this year. I know which weapon I'm going to work with but I'm planning to experiment different things with it before I can have something I can call a form. I'm not sure which other form I'm going to choose for my 1000 reps. I guess I better choose quick as I need to start right away.

I have some physical goals this year but mostly I want to become a better leader. Again, I still need to figure out what that means. No matter what this should be a year of personal growth for me.

Although the year might not start on a good accord (I will be missing all the evening classes this week due to work commitments) I'm going to work hard to make it another successful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment