Sunday, February 1, 2015

Consistently Extraordinary

As part of my continuous journey to better myself, I try to choose goals that will change my life and that I will be able to maintain. I don't like to say I'm going to do something if after few days I cannot maintain it. Part of my mastery is to keep doing what I need to do. Keep getting better. Keep learning. There is no vacation from life.


First paragraph from Mastery (by Stewart Emory)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Mastery in your career and consciousness simply requires that we constantly produce results beyond the ordinary. Mastery is a product of consistently going beyond our limits."

There are 2 things I take from this paragraph:
1. We need to do things that are extraordinary.
2. We need to do it all the time.

Being extraordinary once in a while is not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment