Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sparring

You guys might look at me and say - he is a big guy, he has no problem with sparring. He loves sparring and that is why he is in sparring class.

Is that true? No.

I shy away from confrontations. Sparring is not my thing. It took me a long time to minimize the fear involved with sparring.

Why do I keep coming to the sparring class? I need to improve. I want to feel more comfortable with it. I want to look at myself in the mirror and say - "you did it".

Today we had a class with 7 sifus and only 3 students. This is a ratio of 2 to 1. What a great opportunity. I want to encourage all of the I Ho Chuan members to come to this class. Starting in September, commit to come for a class. Give a try. I'm pretty sure you will not regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment