Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day

I'm so happy. I broke all 4 boards. This was a a learning process for me an d I kept changing my sequence until I felt I got it right. Practicing with real boards in class makes a huge difference as real boards are different from shields and from the re-breakable boards. I want to thank my two sifus - sifu Bryant and sifu Masterson - who help me getting to this sequence. I want to thank my wife who helped me practice. And I also want to help everyone else for the encouragement and support.

The rest of the day was great as well. First with the Parade, then the Dragon Dance and the demo. I felt we all did a great job. I could hear the spectators and I think they really liked it.

Happy Canada Day everyone!!!

(and than you sifu Masterson for the photo I used for this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment