Saturday, January 15, 2022

Ultimate Goal

 My ultimate goal is not to die young and to be able to be active when I’m older. 

Currently I have few goals that are supposed to support the ultimate goal. 

As mentioned in my last blog I have not been doing great with these goals this year. 

Goal 1 was to improve my cardio. Although there is some improvement, I still finding myself breathing heavily more often than I would like. I’m adjusting my plan to incorporate interval training but I’ve been having hard time to get consistent as of yet. 

Goal 2 was to improve my flexibility. This area had lots of improvement in the last 2 years but I still feel way too stiff. Recently I stated a routine the was good for me in the past and I’m also planning a new hamstring routine that I hope to share in the next few weeks. 

The 3 goal was to get to a healthy weight. I met with a dietitian, I tried intermittent fasting which I liked but I had few obstacles doing it properly. I’m definitely not where I wanted to be. I’m going to try intermittent fasting again and remove the obstacles I had before. And with that drink more and more water. 

Re-engage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment