Wednesday, February 10, 2021

The 5 Harmo-knees

 As we progress with our training we learn more and more about the 6 physical harmonies. Shoulders-Hips, Elbows-Knees, Hands-Feet. Working on connecting upper body with lower body, left side with right side. Along the years, I was able to get better with hips and shoulders connectivity. With hands and feet (mostly hand rotation and foot placement) and I was also able to include my elbows in conjunction with the other parts in certain techniques.

I never focused on the knee. This one is harder to figure out. But while experimenting last night, I found that I probably was without thinking about it too much. Now focusing on it will get higher level of understanding and better harmony between the knees and the rest of the harmonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment