Friday, February 12, 2021

Ratox

The year of the rat was just like any other year. Some good things and some not so good things happened this year. But there was definitely growth. 

COVID19 made this year different. There were few major changes in terms of my Kung Fu. 

I stopped teaching the morning class. More accurately the morning class seized to exist. I miss these classes  

I had the opportunity to work closely with sifu Brinker, sifu Rybak, sifu Vantuil and sifu Csillag K on the livestream videos and online classes. This was such valuable time. 

I started teaching one on one classes online. The was and still is an interesting experience. Very challenging. 

I was able to watch and evaluate the black belt candidates as they are grading for black belt. Humbling experience that has lots of importance to me. 

I helped organizing the Tiger Challenge online version. That was fun. 

I hope the year of the Ox will have as much growth as this past year had. 

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment