Sunday, September 23, 2018

The Challenge

Plank is one of the better core exercises. It is strengthening your abs without harming your back. It is also working on your back muscles, gluts, thighs, ...

I was thinking of a challenge that will push me beyond my comfort level with a plank. Let say 1000 minutes in couple months. I've done it in the past but it was impossible to continue with it after the challenge was done.

This year I'm thinking more of sustainability. Something that I can continue after the challenge is complete. However, I still want to make it challenging and to get others to participate with me.

So the target date is Chinese New Year 2019 (Feb 5th). The plan is to do 300 minutes planks by target date. But if more than 3 people will join my challenge, I will add 100 more. Which means 400 minutes. If more than 5 people will join my challenge, I will do 500 minutes. If more than 10 people will join my challenge, I will do 600 minutes of plank.

No comments:

Post a Comment