Sunday, June 17, 2018

Not Ready

I am going away for work again. This trip is officially marking the start of phase 3  although we also have a day dedicated to phase 1 and needless to say there is also a phase 2 in the midst of all things.

Having one project phase is keeping me busy enough and having 3 right now is making me not be able to focus on all the things I need to do.

This is like aiming to learn and master 5 forms all in the same time. Unfortunately, this is not in my control and I do need to handle 3 project phases at once. I know I need to take a big breath, make a plan and then follow through.

With my weapon form, I've learnt sections 1 and 2 and have decided not to start section 3 until after Canada Day. I just don't feel ready yet.

So I will be away for a week and I will try to follow on you guys from distance web.

No comments:

Post a Comment