Sunday, June 10, 2018

75

I always said that I want to be able to do things when I'm 75 years old. I remember hiking in the Himalayas when I was 20 and along side me there was a 76 years old man that was telling us that this is his 5th year in a row doing this 10 day trek.

This week I felt like I'm in a 75 year old body. I had pain walking, bending, sitting. I'm not sure what the reason is but my whole body felt tight and it was a challenge doing stuff.

I've been practicing Kung Fu for many years now and I've been practicing at the gym for many years as well, but in the last 1-2 years I've noticed a decline in my cardio ability (that was not very high to begin with). Lack of energy as well.

In the next couple weeks I will explore different ways to get the energy back and to recondition my body to do better. (if you have ideas I would love to hear them!)

1 comment:

  1. My grandma is like this. 70 years old and climbing to Machu Picchu. It's inpsiring. And also intimidating. But something you're working on. I like cleansing. Always makes me feel better, stronger, and more energetic. But I think everyone has their own way of reaching this kind of level. My grandma does all kinds of meditation retreats. She swears that's how she stays youthful.

    ReplyDelete