Sunday, March 25, 2018

Why? Because it keeps me (mental) healthy

On of the biggest changes I'm going through this year is the ability to ask WHY?

Everything I do at work, home, kung fu - I ask myself why? what is the point of what I'm doing? what is the purpose?

Talking about being in the moment, thinking about the now. What is the point? Taking deep breaths, focusing. Why? We live pretty stressful life and we need to realize the reason why we do this. Do I love being stressed at work? why is it worth it?

I watch this video yesterday that talks about our minds (rotten minds) and suggests how to make them better. I personally love the idea of smiling. There is something about this action of the face that makes your whole body relax.

Try it:
1. Smile
2. Deep Breath
3. Focus on Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YbWRqsnHdo

1 comment:

  1. "Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
    - Thich Nhat Hahn -

    ReplyDelete