Sunday, March 18, 2018

Catch Up

As things change we need to change and adjust. As a well organized person, it is hard for me to adjust to the change before the change is happening. As much as I plan, I am not ready for what I do not know.

Once I've done it, I can refine the methods and procedure and make sure things are done correctly.

This is frustrating for me as I would have liked to make it work the first time. Especially with new team members, it is challenging to set expectations when you are not sure what they are.

The more I am thinking about this the more I realize that I need more patience but at the same time I need to make sure that what was agreed on is taken care of.

As all of the above was relating to my work, it is also apply to IHC. Specifically to starting a new year. Practicing a new form, setting new requirements. The beginning, until you develop the right habits is not easy. This year I had a road block with my back and my starting point was delayed. I have lots of catch up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment