Sunday, April 9, 2017

What part of "erfitt að vinna" don't you understand?

3 weeks of vacation are over. It was very hectic and I think we managed to see lots and to spend valuable time with our family in Israel. The weather did not cooperate with us all the time but we managed to enjoy our time despite the rain. We will have family memories that are priceless.

I had lots of time to also think what I want to be when I grow up. At the end, it doesn't really matter as long as - I'm having fun, I am able to spend time with my family, I'm trying my best in everything I do. Sounds like hard work...

(It is VERY hard to pronounce the Icelandic language. Kobe bought a T-Shirt in Iceland that says "What part of Eyjafjallajökull don't you understand". Eyjafjallajökull is a volcano in Iceland. Now figure out what "erfitt að vinna" means...)

No comments:

Post a Comment