Sunday, January 8, 2017

Demo prep

It is nice to see how things are falling into place. We have been practicing different tricks with the dragon for few months so putting them together into a dance yesterday went pretty smoothly.

It is great seeing everyone pushing forward towards one goal. The dragon dancers, the lion dancers and everyone around who is helping with the dance.

The forms demo is also progressing. I know this one will be OK as we all practiced our forms lots. We just need to fix all the kinks in the transitions. Last Thursday, I crashed my finger with my slashing staff. Kept on going and then iced it. It is not broken so I'm good to go...

Less than 3 weeks. We have lots to do, but I  know we can do it. With this group of people - everything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment