Sunday, September 27, 2015

Opportunities

Everyday we are faced with decisions. Any decision we make is adding another stepping stone in our path. Sometimes we are presented with opportunities. We have to be ready for these opportunities otherwise by the time we are ready for them, they might be all gone.

There are few classes that are offered on top of the regular SRKF classes. Shaolin Fitness, Sanshou (sparring), Tai-Chi.

I've been taking part in the fitness class and the sparring class prior to getting my black belt and I have to say that these classes were pivotal in my journey. This year I also joined the Tai-Chi class. It is also one of the best decisions I've made.

It is too bad that we don't have a packed kwoon for these classes as the value they are providing is very high and both instructors (Sifu Denise for Tai-Chi and Sifu Masterson for Sanshou and Fitness) are providing high quality training.

No comments:

Post a Comment