Sunday, July 19, 2015

Time, Boards, Crabs and Spear

Back from 6 days of vacation makes me wonder if it was worth it... I was back for hectic time at work. Catching up and starting new projects as well. Between Kung Fu, the Tri-Leisure and work, the days started early and ended up late. Saturday we spent most of the day at the kwoon and then the rest of the weekend we were moving stuff before the mud person is coming tomorrow.

This coming week is not going to be any easier and we are also going to live in a cloud of drywall dust.

Back to Kung Fu  matters, I was working with Kobe on his board breaking. Helping him believe that he can do it. I'm so proud of him and want him to do well. This weekend I also had a chance to work with the 2 girls and when one of them told me she wants to play crab soccer, I've arranged for a game during open training. I think we all had fun. Thanks for everyone who participated.

I'm also making progress with the spear form although I'm having a little block because I know the next step is the jump and I'm a bit nervous because of my knees. I do like the spear form. So far it has been a motivator for me.

See you on the mats.

1 comment:

  1. It is usually a bit hectic after some deserved time off. But it's important to recharge every now and then.

    ReplyDelete