Sunday, June 7, 2015

Make the most out of it

Struglinh with time management and fitting it all in and then something happens and changes everything. One of our I Ho Chuan member, a black belt at SRKF, who was in great physical shape, was diagnosed with a desease that could be fatal. It is beyond belief how one can be active and then once day to become so ill and to be in the hospital.

This made me thinking about my grandfather who died at the age of 40 when my dad was only 7. I can't even imagine how something like that can happen to me.

My Kung Fu journey is being emphasised by the way I want to live my life. Being healthier, being there for my family, being there for friends.

It is easy to get into the routine of regular life, but a week like this last week needs to put everything into perspective. I want to push harder in order to have better life for myself, for my family, for my friends and for my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment