Sunday, May 24, 2015

I am an Eagle

When asked "if you could be a different animal...", I always choose an eagle. The ability to fly up in the sky and see everything always aspires me.

Sometimes, I am an eagle and I'm looking at everything that is happening to me and that is happening to the people around me. I see the opportunities I missed and the ones I've taken. I can see the priorities people are setting and the consequences of their choices. I see how people change their paths and how their lives and the life of the people around them change.

I see how people with the same goal might approach their goal differently. For example, reaching the top of a mountain as goal, I can see who is climbing the mountain just to ski all the way down. I can see who is climbing the mountain and then choose a different mountain once one is conquered. I can see who is climbing the mountain because they see the value in climbing. I can see who is taking the chairlift up the mountain.

Looking back at myself - reflection of what my priorities are? Where do I want to be? How do I want to get there? Who do I want to be with me on this journey? What will heritage be?
I'm trying to disconnect from the daily life, fly high and look deeply into where I am. Be true to myself. Have enough courage to do the right move.


1 comment: