Sunday, May 10, 2015

1, 2, 3 ...

This weekend was busy (can the days be more busy than they already are?) and successful. The kwoon cleanup was great success and I was very happy to see so many people come and give a hand to keep our surrounding clean. I was also able to do some gardening at home and the weather was great for that.

It is two more weeks before the Pandamonium and I hope it will be a successful day. There is a lot of preparation done by some people and it has to potential to be a great day.

My squat thrust adventure continues. Regardless of how much I've lost (OK - I've lost 7 pounds so far), I've been more aware of how much I eat and what I eat. I'm still eating good food but in moderation. Seeing others joining me with this challenge is inspiring as well.

1, 2, 3 ...

Tomorrow will mark the 3rd week of my squat thrust challenge, which means I'm going to triple the squat thrusts I'm doing based on my target weight. If nothing changes tonight, it looks like 30 squat thrusts tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for organizing the cleanup. It is great to see so many people engaged.

    ReplyDelete