Sunday, December 21, 2014

Eating Battle

I need to figure out how to take control of what I eat. I love eating and I love most foods (excluding green jelly salad and such). If I did not exercise daily I would weigh 300lb already. But if I want to be at my target weight I need to double my exercise time.

How do I control what I eat? Especially during the holidays?

In the past I followed few rules:
Eating breakfast
Eating smaller portions
Drinking lots of water
Not eating after 8pm
Eliminating pop

Wish me good luck. The battle begins...





3 comments:

  1. Sugar's the worst for me. I try to not have any processed sugars, and it usually keeps me pretty healthy, but it was certainly a killer at first. I mean who doesn't love sweets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have the same problem.
    I love to eat, I gained 15lbs in 3 weeks while we were in China. I won't tell you how I did in Ireland.
    I've been lucky with a high metabolism, king fu and moderate exercise.
    Maybe we should do this together, I could loss a few more pounds. I'm almost at my pre China weight.

    ReplyDelete