Sunday, April 13, 2014

Back pain - again?

Today I bought my personal massage therapist. The one the is always there for you. Although limited to the back, I think it will be a great companion to my chiro visits.

This weekend was lots of fun - on Friday we had Dragon practice, Lion dance practice, presentation of our demo forms. Then for my anniverssary date we went on for a nice vietnamese restaurant. Saturday we spent some more time at the kwoon and in afternoon we went swimming. Today we went bike riding and later in the evening we went for an early Easter meal.

Now time to go, relax and get my back massage....

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you spent some time to enjoy yourself. It's hard to make that time but when you can every minute counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the busiest family I know and also the most engaged, you guys are a great example! Enjoy those massages!

    ReplyDelete